What are the consequences of cyber crime for enterprises??
Each year cyber crime and hacker attacks on enterprises cause billions of euros in damage. Companies from a wide range of industries and sizes are affected. The damage can take different forms, e.g.:
- the manipulation of company websites
- the manipulation and sabotage of internal and external IT systems
- theft of customer, personnel or development data
- long-term espionage
- blackmail by so-called encryption trojans, i.e. malware that encrypts company data and promises to descript it again for a "ransom".
- interruption of all business operations
Learn more about, how hackers operate and how DegerTech can protect your company against them.
Any questions on how your company can profit from the services of DegerTech? Contact us!